Movies To Watch On Chill Days

By mikaeladelcatty - 8:08 PM

So here I am, in my bed, wondering what I could watch today on a Saturday evening, since it's a very lazy day for yours truly.
Being a movie addict myself, I thought I could suggest you some movies to watch on a chill day.
So, enough with the chit chat, let's begin.

  • Just Married 
  • Stuck In Love
  • A Lot Like Love
  • The Other Woman
  • When Harry Met Sally
  • 10 Things I Hate About You
  • Mr. & Mrs. Smith
  • Guess Who
  • Bridget's Jones Diary
  • Beastly
  • Monte Carlo
  • Closer
  • She's All That
  • Never Been Kissed
  • Monster In Law
  • No Strings Attached
  • Due Date
  • Lolita, 1962
  • What Women Want
  • This Time Around
  • The Wedding Planner
  • Pretty  Woman
  • Notting Hill
  • Freaky Friday
  • Just My Luck
  • New York Minute
  • Amelie
  • Breakfast At Tiffany's
  • Roman Holiday
  • Parent Trap
  • Clueless
  • French Kiss
  • 13 Going 30
  • The Breakfast Club
  • Empire Records
  • Shallow Hal
  • The Devil Wears Prada
  • Kate & Leopold
  • The Proposal
  • Something Borrowed
  • My Best Friend's Wedding
  • 500 Days Of Summer
  • How To Marry A Millionaire
  • Somethings Gotta Give
  • The Wedding Date
  • Down To You
  • Her Shoes
  • Serendipity
  • High Fidelity
  • Julie & Julia
  • America's Sweethearts
And that's all.
Wow, after writing this I realized how many movies I've watched, and this, of course, isn't even the end. 
I hope you'll enjoy at least one of these movies, sitting on your couch or bed, enjoying the day eating some popcorn or a bag of chips if you're like me.
Happy Saturday folks!
All my love, 
your Autumn girl who's currently craving vegan pizza, french fries, burgers and a lot more stuff that are probably not very healthy. x





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments