All About The Fur Ingrown Concentrate

By mikaeladelcatty - 6:33 PM

Today I would like to talk about this lovely product called Ingrown Concentrate by Fur You Cosmetics.
They kindly sent me this mini concentrate, (that smells heavenly by the way; very fresh and earthy scents) that will prevent ingrowns and will stop that uncomfortable feeling of irritation after you shave.



I chose this specific product because whenever I shave, - legs, armpits, pubes, eyebrows - I get razor burns and irritation.
So this product will leave a very pleasant sensation on your skin after you shave. 
You can even use this product if you don’t shave and want to keep your natural hair; the (unisex) Ingrown Concentrate will soften your hair so nicely.


In the little box you’ll also get a finger mitt which can be used to exfoliate daily in the shower, how cool is that?



INGREDIENTS
Fur Oil is vegan friendly and cruelty free.
I am going to show you a picture with the ingredients that this little guy contains.





So that is all for the review.
I hope you enjoyed it and hope you’ll give this product a try cause trust me, it’s worth it.
Comment your favorite skin product at the moment, I’m curious to know! 
All my love, 
M. x







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments