Somewhere In Italy

By mikaeladelcatty - 5:33 PM

Summer has officially gone away, and so for this reason, I wanted to create a little post with some Summer memories of 2018.

This season has been a little harsh on me, not gonna lie, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t cherish some moments, like the ones that I’m about to show you.





The best vegan croissant filled with cream.







A stranger’s cup of coffee.



Architecture is simply amazing.



Are you awake too, my lover?







Here’s me trying to model, because why not?!











Vintage cars are one of my favorite things ever. Look how gorgeous, and the mustard color is so pretty.





Snack break after the library. I ordered a super yummy vegan croissant with pomegranate jam, and pineapple juice.
Such a lovely and calm place. 





Old buildings are so intriguing to look at, aren’t they?



Wind messing up my hair.



Another vegan croissant with pineapple juice, I think it’s my go-to order.





That day was way too hot to be outside, I regretted wearing skinny black pants... but oh well.


 
Such a gorgeous and kind-of-private coffee shop.



I ordered a pineapple and kiwi smoothie who was very delicious and fresh.



I call this the “Goodbye Summer” look.
Vintage shirt, vintage bag, Meller sunglasses, In A Perfect World earrings, Mango shorts, Bershka shoes.





As you can probably tell, I am obsessed with croissants lol. This one had an apricot marmalade filling and it was Delicious.





Coffee being an adorable and gorgeous model.





The lighting at 7PM was insane.









Made this drawing with a charcoal pencil that became my favorite art piece that I’ve ever made.





So that is it for now.
I truly hope you enjoyed this little spontaneous post of mine.
I cannot wait to make more beautiful and fresh memories; Autumn, I’m so ready for you my dear, I’ve missed you so very dearly.
All my love,
the Autumn girl.
x








  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments