Lune Resort

By mikaeladelcatty - 5:25 PM

“I’m bringing sexy back.”

All I can think when I wear this dress is that beautiful song by Justin Timberlake; I know, I know, you probably think I’m weird, but the song does say “I’m bringing sexy back”, and this beautiful dress by Lune Resort has the most beautiful, unique, and sexy details in the back, so I guess it’s not so weird, right?
Anyway, let’s stop rambling and just observe this beauty in the details, shall we?



This is the Moss Open Back Dress.
The rope detail makes the dress so unique.



Lune Resort is a luxury fashion and lifestyle brand that has so many goodies.



It has an halter neckline which I love to wear either all buttoned up, or like in the pictures. 



This dress is 100% made of linen; it’s so comfortable and perfect for Spring time.
You can wash it cool though hand or dry it clean only.





It looks beautiful from every angle, and I just can’t get enough of it.



Thank you so much Lune Resort for sending me this unique and beautiful piece of clothing!
I hope you all enjoyed.
If you want, you can check their site here.
All my love,
M. x 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments