Choosy

By mikaeladelcatty - 12:15 PM

Last week I collaborated with the lovely company named Choosy.

They sent me some goodies that I wanted to share with you. So let’s begin, shall we?

The Ingrid Coat.
This navy coat is absolutely perfect and it gives me the Detective/Business Woman kind of vibes. I actually felt invincible wearing this. It looks like a maxi coat on me just cause I’m very short, but to be honest, I love the way it fits me.













Crosby St Dress.
This is my personal favorite. Although it’s very cold right now to wear this, I can’t wait to rock this baby out on Spring/Summer days. It’s so sensual and classy, I’m obsessed, and the Jacquemus vibes are all over the place.









Suit Yourself Blazer.
I’m very into navy lately, as you can see. 
This blazer dress is so gorgeous and it fits perfectly. You could also wear this with black pants and heels for another whole level of chicness.













Emma Dress.
This dress is particularly sexy and elegant. I could see myself wearing this on a girls-night with my friends and have lots of fun.
Can’t wait to take more pictures with this baby in Spring. 











And that’s it for this post!
I hope you all enjoyed this and perhaps feel inspired somehow.
Until next time,
M. x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments